Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Deadly Ties by Vicki Hinze

*multnomah sent me this book for free to review.  the opinions are solely mine, and i was not paid to review this book.

I love books that draw you in with the first few pages.  Unfortunately, this book did not do that.  However, once I got into it I literally could NOT put the book down.  It was a great read.  Very informative in an entertaining way.  I love that about books!

I have a few favorite passages.  Let me share one,

"you've got this weird notion that you have to earn her love, when love can't be earned.  She's got to give it, just like Christ himself's given you redemption by taking on the Cross.
     Christ had redeemed him.  Logically, he knew it.  But, knowing it, and feeling redeemed in your heart were 2 different things.  And, try as he might, he hadn't figured out the key to the second one."

Overall this story was awesome.

Thank you Vicki Hinze for writing this book, and thank you multnomah for allowing me a chance to review it!

No comments:

Post a Comment