Saturday, October 17, 2009

today.

so, maz is at my mom-in-laws... michael and i both slept until 9:30 today. it was great. i took a shower, and came to the coffee shop... michael was watching bob ross and said he'd be here when it was over... that was an hour ago. weird. anyway, God is so good. I am laughing a lot today. Just thinking...

And, I've not gotten any further in the book "the final quest" but i think i'm gonna put it down for while. i got what i needed to. it's an intense book. i am gonna pick back up the book "only a woman" by terri mcfadden. i picked it up about a year ago, and never finished it... i thinnk that'll be my book like that for a while.

i'm big into fiction, but that's another story.

Anyway... God is good. I love him.... a lot! I'll post again soon:) I've got a lot on my mind, but need to wait to share it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment