Sunday, October 10, 2010

my kid :)

is funny. i could stop there, but i will share a few reasons why.

he completely mimics my husband. luckily i am fortunate enough that my husband is pretty funny too.

maz is playing wii golf with grandpa right now and he just said, "aw, can you believe that, bruce?" in a really cute voice.

he swings around like crazy while playing the wii. a lot of times it doesn't even matter what he is playing. could be baseball. could be golf. could be mario kart.... whatever, the boy is always using his energy :)

he's been on this singing kick. he sings a lot... makes me laugh.

he has this new laugh. it sounds almost fake.

he is better at wii sports than most of us.

he has awesome hair.


2 comments:

  1. Haha...my favorite line...."he has awesome hair."

    -Erica Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! When ya got funny and awesome kids, ya just have to tell the world. :)

    ReplyDelete