Thursday, June 9, 2011

part of it

so, i've had this vision for a long time... a vision to start a youth center in bremen. it's had its ups and downs.  parts of it have been difficult.  there have been times that things have felt like they were falling right into place.... only to crash again.  after much prayer and consideration... i looked at my options... my resources.  my calling has not changed, but fulfilling it has changed a bit.  i have decided to open the youth center out of my garage.  it's a small start, but it's what God has given me, and i know He is working.  i'm in a lot of prayer about it...  all the time.  and, i continue to remember....  "God does not call the qualified.  He qualifies the called."  And, the biggest thing I've been thinking lately....

"This is not about perfection.... if you expect perfection when coming to the youth center, you won't get it.  You'll get a good time, and people that care about you.  A lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment