Monday, December 13, 2010

more

"find a way to change your point of view, and that will change.... everything"


one would think that by listing my blessings my point of view would be changed... i've always had the "get over it attitude." so, it bothered me this morning when i was frustrated and i couldn't just "get over it." i went about my day anyway... still frustrated, but trying to make the most of every opportunity... because that's what i do. and, in time it worked... i went sledding with my boys. and then we came to my moms and i got in the hot tub with maz. as soon as i was in there i was feeling better... well, shoot... as soon as i was freezing in the snow with my boys i felt better. some things just take time. not much to say other than that. i love my boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment